Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've looked at a few threads on here but didn't want to re-open an old one. Any trigger upgrade suggestions since rat worx no longer offers the hybrid trigger mod kit? I noticed they still offer the sear.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Welcome to steyr family.
I have ratwork 2020 sear. It reduce the trigger pull and make it “closer” to sigle stage trigger and smoother.
There are also trigger mod to move the sear spring up a little to reduce the trigger pull. I bend the sear spring a little to reduce the trigger weight. It is a trial and error. Got it to work after 2 range trip.
Please note, if you use both 2020 sear and sear spring mod, it may cause the gun to slam fire 2 rounds.
Good luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to steyr family.
I have ratwork 2020 sear. It reduce the trigger pull and make it “closer” to sigle stage trigger and smoother.
There are also trigger mod to move the sear spring up a little to reduce the trigger pull. I bend the sear spring a little to reduce the trigger weight. It is a trial and error. Got it to work after 2 range trip.
Please note, if you use both 2020 sear and sear spring mod, it may cause the gun to slam fire 2 rounds.
Good luck.
Awesome thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts