Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just purchased my AUG A3 non NATO. I'm looking for both a 9mm kit and a 24 in barrel. Is there anyone that may be willing to share some information with me. What is a good website to buy parts from ? Thank you in advanced.

· Registered
68 Posts
I am sorry but the 9mm kit is basically unobtainable. They stopped bringing them in a few years ago. They were expensive then-outrageous now. Same story for the 24”.
Enjoy your AUG the spring kit and 2020 tsm ahould be your first mods/upgrades. Corvus and manticore parts are next.

· Registered
10 Posts
Hello all,

Just purchased my AUG A3 non NATO. I'm looking for both a 9mm kit and a 24 in barrel. Is there anyone that may be willing to share some information with me. What is a good website to buy parts from ? Thank you in advanced.
youre better off purchasing a 9mm subgun....itl be cheaper and more fun in the long run....I myself bought a GHM9 with glock lower.....B&T even sell a 9mm with a 16 inch barrel if you so desire....As AUGop41 said, the 9mm kits are made of unobtainium, and when they come up for sale, youll pay more for the kit then you spent on you AUG.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts