Are there Steyr T-, golf shirts or ball caps?

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by AllenTC2, Sep 14, 2007.

Tags:
  1. AllenTC2

AllenTC2 New Member

Does Steyr have any kind of goodies like SIG and Glock sells? If so, where can I get some?

2. butch_d

butch_d New Member

Dunno 'bout you guys but we got some of these over here.

[​IMG]

3. AllenTC2

AllenTC2 New Member

Cool, so they ARE out there! Just gotta run them down. Thanks Butch!

4. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

Yeah.... Good Luck!!!!

They are probably harder to find than an S357-A1 !!!!!

Me thinks someone got some hats and patches and put them together themselves!!!!

...or maybe thats just what we will have to do in the USA cuz Steyr Doesn't love us anymore......

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

5. butch_d

butch_d New Member

You're welcome, Allen. Take note though that I'm halfway around the world from you and this is local stuff.

Good luck on your search.

6. AllenTC2

AllenTC2 New Member

Well, maybe Steyr will think of it as a grass roots marketing campaign! LOL

7. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

What Do We Need To Do To Get Some Stuff ????

I have been searching left and right for some wearables. This is what I am going to do. I will transfer their logo, company information, their stock report.... whatever on a really nice T-Shirt/Golf shirt. If this p*sses them off, we'll trade their shirt for my own (unless mine's better). My shirts will probably be screen printed and embroidered. At least this way, they see that I am willing to pay for it. I will do whatever it takes to promote what I believe in.

I am shooting twice a month with others like myself (shooting 1911/2011's and M&P/XPs) who try out other pistols while wearing on their back what they shoot. I am basically working as a salesman for free.

I know Steyr keeps up with this room's message board, so listen to this.....

.....SALE US STUFF OR WE WILL HAVE IT MADE.

Love ya Steyr, but listen to us all when we say we need an online store.

Take Care All,

MTS

8. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Now that Deluxe247 is back in the fold, we should be able to roll out some club gear very soon...

9. fnewendaiku

fnewendaiku Guest

A while back, I went to a movie theater and when standing in the ticket line, the guy behind me had a grey shirt with the steyr logo on the pocket area of the t-shirt. We complemented his choice in fashion, but he didn't know what the logo meant. He explained he pulled the shirt from a pile of "on sale" t-shirts. Did look nice though.

10. AllenTC2

AllenTC2 New Member

Well, I wound up emailing the nice people at SAI. They explained that currently, they did not have any Steyr gear to sell, but in an unexpected move, the lady I was emailing said she'd send me a hat and shirt. I received them a few days later, a very nice polo-style shirt and cap with the Steyr Arms logo..not the M-A1 "trapizoid" logo, but very nice nonetheless. My only quibble was the color. A very light powder blue. LOL I am keeping the shirt, but I passed the hat on to my girlfriend. I felt that while wearing it I looked....well, you can imagine. A guy in a light blue ball cap? Yeah........that's it. I looked like....well, like a.........

Tarheels fan. :lol:

11. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

"I looked like....well, like a......... " MoveOn.org, Code Pink, liberal?? :lol:

12. AllenTC2

AllenTC2 New Member

That too......but I did leave a PC alternative at the bottom of my post. :D

13. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

As us Wolfpack fans say, why is the sky Carolina Blue when everybody knows God is a State fan? It oughta be red!

And if I might share a non-PC Carolina joke, how do they separate the men from the boys down on Franklin Street (downtown Chapel Hill in the middle of UNC campus)? Answer. With a crowbar. I probably shouldn't a told that one. :twisted:

14. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

Hahahahahahahahaha !!!

What is the foreplay of a Alabama boy?

........psssst, (whispering) he sis', you 'wake?

15. WISEGUY

WISEGUY Guest

Re: What Do We Need To Do To Get Some Stuff ????

How much? :D

I'd love to have some Steyr gear. I own an M40-A1, myself and I'd love to have a shirt (especially since I don't wear hats).