Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MODS, if this is against the rules please remove

I would like it to go to someone that NEEDS 1 and that wont just turn around and sell it so they could make a few extra bucks.

This was my 2nd attempt at making a holster and it came out great until I screwed up at the very end where the belt clip meets the holster. I figured this might be a good opportunity to let someone try out 1 of my holsters and that could possibly give me some feedback on it, fit, retention sanding etc etc. All I ask is that ya throw me like $12 for shipping.

I can provide all the references you need from multiple forums that I buy and sell on.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Southernfriedyankee-

I just helped my mom but an S9A1 and she could use the holster. Is it an IWB setup? Thanks!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I don't "need" a holster, but the only one I have for it is an IWB, and I've been meaning to make an OWB. I CCW and shoot IDPA competitions with my Steyr, and could gladly give you some feedback from the competition side of things. If someone around here needs it worse than I, then I'll bow out, but if not, then I'm totally game.

·
Registered
46 Posts
An OWB would be perfect for her but the feedback she could provide would be from a very novice perspective (just a recreational shooter, no CCW, no competition). If that would meet your requested criteria, I know it would be well received & appreciated!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the delay in responses, I would like to see the holster go to someone who needs it. afoic if you would be so kind as to contact me through PM so I can get the info to you. I believe I know where my mistakes were made in this holster but I would still like to hear feedback regardless.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Southernfryed-

PM sent

1 - 7 of 7 Posts