Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was wondering anybody know of a brace that'll work on Steyr L9MF? I was told the Recover Tactical pistol brace would work but I am not to sure about that. You know how it goes with gun suggestions on the web.

·
Super Moderator
282 Posts
No known ones I can think of that would work as a brace for the pistols outside of the spp. The one you mentioned is possible but the Steyr is fatter then the glock 9mm and the full pic rail is wider then a glocks too. I suppose you could try a larger frame Glock but then the Steyr would be a bit thinner from my understanding. As long as they accept returns it would be a fun project to test out. Maybe if they gave dimensions it would be worth a try

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No known ones I can think of that would work as a brace for the pistols outside of the spp. The one you mentioned is possible but the Steyr is fatter then the glock 9mm and the full pic rail is wider then a glocks too. I suppose you could try a larger frame Glock but then the Steyr would be a bit thinner from my understanding. As long as they accept returns it would be a fun project to test out. Maybe if they gave dimensions it would be worth a try
Hey Zudrick thanks for the response I was thinking same may have to try that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts