Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you would be interested in a Aluminum replacement trigger guard that uses the factory mags for the Steyr SSG 69, PMI, PMII, etc.. model of rifles?

If it was built would you buy it?

Just doing some market research.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would definitely be up for that, bout time someone addresses this issue with the plastic flimsy trigger guards. please keep me posted on the status of this project.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My SSG PII serves me well shooting in 1000 yard NRA F-Class matches. The only weak point on the SSG 69 is the plastic trigger guard/ magazine well. I would certainly be interested in fixing that issue. Please sign me up for an aluminum trigger guard and make sure that it works well with the McMillan stocks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would be interested in purchasing an aluminum replacement trigger guard if one were to be manufactured. I tried doing some google-foo for such a thing a few days ago and came up empty.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would buy one also! I may just take mine down to a local machine shop and see what they would charge per each. Aluminum is easy to anodize at home so you could customize it! I have polished aluminum loading blocks made on a CNC that are caliber specific and only $35 each. Perhaps I'll just contact the guy who makes these and get an idea. Nice blocks by the way and nice and heavy and hold cartridges very securely.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I emailed Styria Arms last week and they said the floor plate would announced
this week. So far I haven't received any more feedback. They will use AICS mags.

Greg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts