Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick bio: retired 62. Just started shooting Nov 2012 (What took me so long?) Took a few basic courses, and have about ten hours range time (Plus have a good friend to help). Don't own a Steyr (YET!) (Would love a C9-a1). First gun is a Ruger SR40C. And I was thinking of getting the SR9C sometime this year. TILL I read about the Steyr line. So there you have it. PS have CC License and awaiting 3speed deep conceal holster. Will try to give a decent review after breaking it in.:salute:

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Welcome to the SteyrClub!

I'm up in Spring, but anytime we want to have a Steyr outing I'm game.

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Hiya Kenny :)

An' welcome ta The Club, Bro. :thumbsup:

I'd shoot both before purchasin', FYI.

Take care.

Wulf <-- thinkin', "Hmmmm...Ruger or Steyr...."

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Friend who got me started in shooting is a big Ruger Fan. His personal favorite is his SR1911. Which he let me shoot to correct some grip and trigger issues I was having. DSCN4222a.jpg But my favorite he had a 1943 M1 Garand... I think i did pretty good.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome to the SteyrClub!

I'm up in Spring, but anytime we want to have a Steyr outing I'm game.
And i'm in the ATX but head over to Katy regularly for work. I'd be up for a Steyr shooting session as well so let me know when you guys are a getting together.

By the way- there's still a LONELY M40-A1 at Cabelas in Buda, TX- $549-- if you're open to a short drive.;):D

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Welcome. Also congrats on retirement.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts