Another quick delivery holster - the JMG IWB

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by kraigster414, Nov 23, 2007.

1. kraigster414

kraigster414 Guest

Another nice, inexpensive holster that you don't have to wait a long time for. I had mine in a week and for two bucks more Jose designed it with a sweat shield - a good thing to have in the summer when holstering your gun against bare skin. Good job Jose!

[​IMG]

2. Polymer Proselyte

Polymer Proselyte New Member

Nice Work. Will it deform much after riding IWB for a while? I've not much experience with carry options. It's against the law here to carry unless your a police officer, and then only while on duty or subject to death threats.

3. kraigster414

kraigster414 Guest

Time will tell I guess. I just got it today. Ordinarily, I am not a big fan of single clip IWB holsters as dual clip models to a better job of distributing the weight of the gun but considering the bargain price for the SMG and solid workmanship, it seems like a good buy and if you need a holster quick, this one along with Rich's are the way to go.

I am a holster nut (it's a curse). 'Now waiting on an AKJ Concealco IWB. They have added the MA1 to their quick ship "Ready Line" so I should be receiving shortly.

4. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Re: Another quick delivery holster - the SMG IWB

Did you mean JMG, not SMG? Can't find a SMG on the holster list, but JMG is holsters made by Jose Guerrero.

http://www.jmgholsters.com/

I'm thinking of a leather OWB for my Santa list and this looks like a whale of a good buy in leather.

[​IMG]

5. kraigster414

kraigster414 Guest

Re: Another quick delivery holster - the SMG IWB

What an idiot I am. Yes, I meant JMG. Thanks.

6. Rick

Rick New Member

I got the IWB in black. Jose even sent me some pics to show a Steyr in a IWB (even had the pistol box in the bkgrd). Holster is nicely finished - gun fits very snuggly - probably will need some breakin.

7. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

"It's against the law here to carry unless your a police officer, and then only while on duty or subject to death threats."

Think I would have to have a friend send me a death threat from a telephone booth. 8)