Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an urgent alert - the posting of the spending bill as images prevents searching the text for triggers. This means that gun control can be smuggled into the document, and since most of our elected "representatives" can't or don't read bills before voting for them, we may be in serious trouble.

Get everyone that you know who is concerned about the 2nd Amendment, and hold a bill reading session today - yes, during work! Divide it up - it's 1400 pages and it will take a while, we don't want to be blindsided.

Pass this on - don't depend on the NRA, or 2nd Amendment Foundation, act yourself to protect your rights! If the catch anything so much the better, but you are the first line of defense of your rights!

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Pass this on - don't depend on the NRA, or 2nd Amendment Foundation, act yourself to protect your rights! If the catch anything so much the better, but you are the first line of defense of your rights!

I would never depend on the NRA.

Example: The NRA gave Hillary Clintons senate seat replacement Gillibrand a 100% rating. Just this evening, Hannity reports on FOX NEWS that she has, since being appointed to the seat, made clear she is open to new gun ban and gun control legislation.

This is why I DO NOT support the NRA.

They are, at best, quite ineffective at protecting my rights.

·
Premium Member
3,817 Posts
Gillibrand was told by Schumer she WILL change her mind on guns (she did an immediate 360 on **** marriage the day she was sworn in). There is no such thing as a conservative Dem Senator once they get into the club

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Gillibrand was told by Schumer she WILL change her mind on guns (she did an immediate 360 on **** marriage the day she was sworn in). There is no such thing as a conservative Dem Senator once they get into the club
There's also no such thing as a conservative Republican once they get into the club...:mad:...buncha rat bastards.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
There's also no such thing as a conservative Republican once they get into the club...:mad:...buncha rat bastards.
Agreed.

Three of them showed their true colors this week.

Anyone sharpened their pitch fork recently?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts