After months of debate...I'm back

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by steveinaz, Sep 5, 2007.

1. steveinaz

steveinaz Guest

..and man does it feel good.

Just ordered an M9A1 thru Davidson's Gallery of Guns ($394).

I've been back and forth on this site for nearly 2 years, having regretted selling my other Steyrs (1 M9 and 2 M40's) in the past. Steyr's shakey "status" had me a little worried, so I returned to Glock. I will hang on to the Glock 17, but once I thoroughly wring-out the Steyr, it'll be number 1 gun.

I've been missing the Steyr since I sold off the last one (an M40). Well, I'm back. I know what you're thinking....big deal...but, this was the competition:

CZ-75B
    Sig P229
    Beretta M9/PX4 Storm
    S&W M&P

I had the money to buy any of the above, but I chose the Steyr---how's that for an endorsement?

2. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Welcome home, prodigal son. The rest of us Steyr sons have been watching the horizon every day, waiting for your homecoming. Kill the fatted calf, get out the best ring, robe and sandals and let's party hearty all night! :mrgreen:

Seriously, we all worry a bit about whether Steyr will be there tomorrow. But today, I've got a great pistol!

3. steveinaz

steveinaz Guest

Thanks bud, it's good to be back. Dontcha love getting something off the beaten path? Thinking outside the box? Everybody has a Sig, Glock, CZ, S&W, Kahr..yada, yada....

4. steveinaz

steveinaz Guest

Pistol made it, but my FFL is out of town until next Friday. Luckily his wife signed for the shipment. SN 047XXX. Gives me time to get my bladetech holster in anyway...

5. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Never seen it fail: sell a gun, live to regret it.

6. madecov

madecov Active Member

Welcome home.

7. briang2ad

briang2ad New Member

How does it shoot compared to a CZ 7sB???

Thanks.

8. steveinaz

steveinaz Guest

Judging from the early M9 I owned several years ago, I would say that the CZ might have a slight edge in accuracy--but both guns can out-shoot me so it's a moot point.