AFTER MARKET BARRELS

Discussion in 'Anything Else' started by Guest, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I already own an M9(love it more than my Glocks) I just bought a M40 with night sight on Gun Brookers (new in box) and was wondering if there are any after market barrel makers like KKM,JARVIS, or Bar-Sto that makes a 357Sig bbl for the Steyr. BTW, I've never had a FTF or FTE in my M9 and I've only shoot my own reloads. I don't think I've ever fired a commercal round through the M9. Here's hoping I can say the same for the M40.
    I've got a Glock 35 with all three barrels made by KKM which is neat to shoot. Was hopeing to get my hands on a 357Sig bbl to round out the team of Steyrs.

2. FlaChef

FlaChef Guest

easy enough.
    Impule Gun Barells of austria (IGB) for short. Owners of igb had a hand co-designing some of the M series, they make the shouldr stock that mates to that gap behind the mag.

Supposed to be a US supplier (shipping from austria is $$$) that was setting up to handle igb products, they were taking pre-orders (or at least asking what to stock) about a month ago. They also make different lengths (how about a threaded 6" SS .357 barell w. flash supressor? or compensator?)

I know others here have their barells and can give you more detail.

do forum search for IGB.

3. IDPASteyr

IDPASteyr New Member

IGB barrels are fantastic shooters. Only problem is the wait time after you order one. There are currently no aftermarket barrels available in the US.