Adding Wilhelm Bubits to Wikipedia

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by posterboy7, Mar 15, 2007.

Does Wilhelm Bubits deserve a longer Wikipedia entry than Gaston Glock?

1. Definitely!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Only if I don't have to be the one to write it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Nein!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I doesn't matter whose wiki is longest...*snicker*

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. posterboy7

posterboy7 New Member

I just created my first Wikipedia entry and the topic is, I think it safe to say, near and dear to the hearts of Steyroids: Wilhelm Bubits. Yes, the father of our favorite Steyr pistol now has his own Wikipedia entry. I disovered that Wikipedia was barren of info on beloved Mr. Bubits so I took it upon my wordy-ass self to set the record.

Unfortuantely, at least on the English speaking internet, there is not much info on Bubits. Hence my attempt to find out more on Wikipedia in the first place. His entry could definitely use some bolstering and polishing up, as could the entry on the Steyr M Series pistol. The M Series entry desperately needs to be updated as it does not even mention the M-A1 variant. The S is mentioned along with the M but other than mentioning that there is an S model there are absolutely zero details. Also, I am sure someone here could provide a better image of an M then currently appears in the entry.

Here is the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Bubits

I can make suggested changes, or if you have Wiki access anyone can make edits and additions. If anyone speaks German and feels moved to track down more info on Bubits - like his birth date, for instance - that would be great.

Carry on.

2. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

He is a promising up and comer, but needs more time to overtake gaston