add one more to the club

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by pingsc, Jul 29, 2007.

1. pingsc

pingsc New Member

hey all,

seems like there is one of these every day, but i just bought my first a1 (my first pistol at that) and i love it so far. been lurkinig for a while and wanted to let ya'll know you convinced me to buy one without ever holding or shooting one. thanks.

2. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Glad to have you aboard! You are going to love your pistol. Be sure to post a range report! 8)

3. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Welcome to the Club, ping* :)

You gonna love it. Ifn ya got any questions, don't be scared ta ask. :)

Wulf

4. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

5. Dag

Dag Guest

Hi pingsc

Details, we need more details! :D

Ok, so it's an A1, M or S? 9, 357 or 40? What ammo you using (practice and SD)?

You said you've been lurking for awhile, so I'd like to invite all you other lurkers (those that read the threads, but haven't joined and participate in the discussions) to take that first step and let us know what you're thinking. Don't be afraid, it's EASY! Come on in, the water's fine! (OK, end of cliches :wink: ) Trust me on this one, you won't find a better or more civil group of "gun nuts" to chat with! :lol: Hope to hear from you all real soon.

Dag

6. pingsc

pingsc New Member

details...it's an m9-a1 and i'm using of hydrashocks for self defense. last time i went to the range i used the winchesters that come in a white box. as far as a range report goes, i've had a couple FTEs and FTFs i think because i didn't clean or lubricate it out of the box. i've also been bonked in the head relatively often, perhaps also because i haven't cleaned or lubricated? i'll know more after my visit to the range on wednesday as i've cleaned it since. we'll see. other than that though i love it- hardly any muzzle flip and it just looks so freaking cool. i'm still a little giddy...

7. pingsc

pingsc New Member

range report

just got back from firing 50 rounds (yeah it's all i can afford to shoot at a time). this time i burned through the entire box without a single failure, so i'm pretty sure that the earlier failures occured because i was limp wristing it. i got bonked on the noggin two or three times towards the end of the box, but didn't get hit in the face so it's no biggie.

8. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Still might be breakin rather than limp wristing; but all's well that ends well.