Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s getting there. A2 frame in large sides/ medium back. A1 slide milled with a threaded barrel and a deltapoint pro. More to come. So far I think unfortunately I like the rmr on my 226 more then the deltapoint

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How did you l357 on a A2? I thought the slide was different between the 40 and 9 and the 357 was only for the 40 slide? I want to rmr the A2 but I need another A2 first since I want to keep one stock. Maybe soon.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I saw that one, I guess just didn’t realize the 357 part of the video. For some reason I thought I looked at it over at ranger and it was 40 only. Well I’ll have to look for one if it ever pops up again, although I doubt ranger will do another run unless things change drastically in ownership of these guns.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It’s getting uglier, I’m not sure why I did this but mostly because I am at day 90 on the suppressor in jail still

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very nice! Who ended up doing the slide milling for you?
L&M precision. I have a few rmr guns and wanted to try the deltapoint. Downside is with the deltapoint you lose the loaded chamber indicator. I want to try a ACRO at some point as well

·
Registered
16 Posts
L&M precision. I have a few rmr guns and wanted to try the deltapoint. Downside is with the deltapoint you lose the loaded chamber indicator. I want to try a ACRO at some point as well
I agree with your assessment of the DPP--I would add that the finger dance that one has to do with the LED when trying to adjust brightness settings can be very annoying in the context of a pistol red dot. Another option (and more affordable yet reliable) to the ACRO would be the Holosun 509T which has been flawless for me so far (2 months) if Chinesium made products don't aver you. I am still tracking battery life.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I agree with your assessment of the DPP--I would add that the finger dance that one has to do with the LED when trying to adjust brightness settings can be very annoying in the context of a pistol red dot. Another option (and more affordable yet reliable) to the ACRO would be the Holosun 509T which has been flawless for me so far (2 months) if Chinesium made products don't aver you. I am still tracking battery life.
Yes the off and on or change is a pain to do while watching the sight. I do want to try the holosun with the large circle for sight acquisition but the acro is next on my list to try out. I tend to like aimpoint on my rifles with the H, T, and pro series. That said I have used holosun on the range toys without issue. The first one I got I through on a zenith mp5k clone and it is still on its first battery. Although my h1 I have on a light weight build is also still on its first.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yes the off and on or change is a pain to do while watching the sight. I do want to try the holosun with the large circle for sight acquisition but the acro is next on my list to try out. I tend to like aimpoint on my rifles with the H, T, and pro series. That said I have used holosun on the range toys without issue. The first one I got I through on a zenith mp5k clone and it is still on its first battery. Although my h1 I have on a light weight build is also still on its first.
I agree, I love the one Aimpoint T2 that I've got on my SCAR 17 DMR set-up. Exceptional and proven products to say the least.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Took it out today and ran a lot of ammo through it
With and without comp
With standard recoil and DPM recoil reduced spring.
115 works withwithout the comp and regular spring
115 will not work with the comp and regular spring
115 will not work reliably with the DPM spring no comp
124-135 will work with the DPM spring no comp
124-135 will not work reliably with the DPM and comp
147 will work with the comp and DPM spring reliably and feels very very mild.
for competition on a spinner it’s a fun item, for any other purpose it’s just fun to look at.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts