A place to buy / sell / trade ?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by dabdaworm, Oct 13, 2007.

1. dabdaworm

dabdaworm Member

I haven't found anywhere in the forum to buy / sell / trade steyr guns and parts, i.e. a MARKETPLACE thread. I personally think this would be an excellent addition to the site. Though hard to believe, I am sure that are some people out there wanting to get rid of some of their steyr guns or parts, and I know there are always plenty of us wanting to buy. :)

Is there a reason I am not aware of why this has not been done? Or is there a thread already and I just missed it?

--
    Dabda Worm

2. dabdaworm

dabdaworm Member

Yes, exactly! What links did you follow to get to it?

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

There really aren't any parts available to sell. Someone will occasionally have a wrecked frame or something and decide to sell the slide or whatever, but that's what the for sale forums are for. As mentioned in the previous post, we have dedicated sections of the forum for gear and accessories...

4. dabdaworm

dabdaworm Member

Ok, I figured it out everyone. The Buy / Sell / Trade section only shows up when you are logged in, which I think is a really good idea.

Sorry for the lame question, but thanks for the quick responses!

5. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

At the top or bottom of every page, click on "Steyr Club Forum Index" or the SteyrClub logo at the top of the page.

Scroll down to the bottom of the forum index page and you'll see two marketplace forums:

"Buy, Sell, Trade (no vendor posting)" for us regular folks,

and "Commercial and Vendor Offerings" for businesses.