Steyr Club Forums banner

9 series A2 MF availability chatter

5K views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  reloader-1 
#1 ·
Hello,
So since I cannot find an L9-A2 MF from any dealer, I wanted to start a thread where people can update each other if a new production run arrives and that type of thing.

Does anyone have updated info about availability now or in future? Steyr USA FB page doesnt typically talk about it.

Thanks!

#2 ·
The next shipment of A2MF are due to be between now and October and they are all presold there may be a few to be picked up if Steyr has their open house in October ?? But I would not hold your breath, if there available at the open house the only way to get one is to be in person.
I know L are coming and Supposedly M .

#4 ·
That was the word . Back in March. I would hope that they added the shipment , the last good update I know of was 500 (M) & 500 ( L) and then a shipment every 45 to 90 days thereafter. But that didn't happen. Soo we want to see...
But I know the Asian market has bought just about everything they can get their hands on .

#14 ·
I just bought new C9 & L9 on 10/23. Got them from Carry Connection in Decatur, IN. They had just received a shipment of C’s and expected them to be gone by the end of the day. He said they would re-order the max allowed by Steyr and have more. They were great people to work with and will definitely be hoping back.

#15 ·
Awesome find. I’ve been shooting the C9A2 to try and get it up to 500 rounds and did my first strip clean the other day. It’s a fun firearm. On the right side of yours do you have a two serial numbers next to each other, one silver/ one black? All the C9s have this change I have seen but if your L9 is a recent shipment I am wondering if it has the change as well?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.