9 series A2 MF availability chatter

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by Michaeljager, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Michaeljager

Michaeljager New Member

Hello,
    So since I cannot find an L9-A2 MF from any dealer, I wanted to start a thread where people can update each other if a new production run arrives and that type of thing.

Does anyone have updated info about availability now or in future? Steyr USA FB page doesnt typically talk about it.

Thanks!

Michael Dobesch and wbbh like this.
  2. Case

Case Well-Known Member

The next shipment of A2MF are due to be between now and October and they are all presold there may be a few to be picked up if Steyr has their open house in October ?? But I would not hold your breath, if there available at the open house the only way to get one is to be in person.
    I know L are coming and Supposedly M .

3. steyrcase

steyrcase Member

All presold? That's....disappointing

4. Case

Case Well-Known Member

That was the word . Back in March. I would hope that they added the shipment , the last good update I know of was 500 (M) & 500 ( L) and then a shipment every 45 to 90 days thereafter. But that didn't happen. Soo we want to see...
    But I know the Asian market has bought just about everything they can get their hands on .

5. Zudrick

Zudrick Member

Love a L9A2 as well. No chance of the CA2? Also is it official the S is discontinued?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  6. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

If they are selling like hotcakes, how about making more?

Case likes this.
  7. Zudrick

Zudrick Member

That requires steyr Austria to recognize our existence. Don’t hold your breath

Case likes this.
  8. Case

Case Well-Known Member

We started to have forward movement when Scott O'BRIAN was the CEO of the USA, but ever since he left the company things have not gone anywhere it's been delay after delay , and with c19 its even worse.

9. Zudrick

Zudrick Member

Birmingham pistol has 17 in stock

Michael Dobesch likes this.
  10. Zudrick

Zudrick Member

https://v1tactical.com/

Just ordered a C9A2 from these guys, have the best deals by far and will have some C/M and L in over the next 2 months

Michael Dobesch likes this.
  11. CAR

CAR New Member

I just picked up a L9-A2 MF in 9mm today from my local dealer. Haven't got to shoot it yet, but it looks like a quality weapon.

Case likes this.
  12. Zudrick

Zudrick Member

If you like the grip angle you will love it.