Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Shooter, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

I was watching a review of the show "24" last night and they were ripping the show as being conservative republican fantasy stuff........The TV critic was a pimply faced kid who didn't seem to think that their were actually people in this country plotting events like the ones on 24..... 8-O Now I know the show is a over the top.....but this kid had his head up his
    a$$.............I personally don't watch the show, but come on guys, their are people in this country plotting to blow things up.....aren't there..:wink: O wait, let me get my IPOD out of my ears.............WAKE UP CALL!

2. charmincarmens

charmincarmens New Member

Most Americans won't wake up to the fact that this is going to happen here in the U.S. soon.They will only wake up when it hits there door step.

3. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hi guys :)

Wulf goes over to the beertender and grabs a couple Caronas for him and his bros. Walks over and sets 'em down in front of Shooter and *carmens on the table in front of the bigscreen. Sits down on the giant couch, grabs the remote and turns it up just in time to see Jack rip the throat outta some puke terrorist with his teeth.... Dayam! 8-O What'd I miss :?:

Wulf <-- 24 addict

4. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

Shoulda guessed ................. #-o :lol:

5. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

I would be an addict too but I feel like I need a valium after watching it...
    ......... :lol:

6. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Yossef Bodansky (former Director of the Congressional task Force on Terrorism and Unconventional Warfare) is someone whose esitmates I would trust before anyone I am familiar with, says its likely that Al Qaeda has 4 to 6 former Soviet "suitcase" nukes and some or all may already be prepositioned here.
    The liberals hate that some of this reality may seep into the sheeples' unconscious via TV and thwart the lib's destruction of this country.

7. charmincarmens

charmincarmens New Member

We Americans are a forgiving country,we forgive and for get.We for got 911.And until the bomb is laid on our door step,we will not remember.We are a weak and selfesh people when we do not have to lift our hands to fight for our freedom.In plain english,we have to be kicked in the ass before we wake up.History repeats it self,Pearl Harbor was not that long ago.

8. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

BTW Charmin, there is an APB out for you to elaborate over on your "End It" thread. Inquiring minds want to know.