Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how common are these? I have one listed, am I asking too much? (2K) I got it new in about 89 when I had a FFL. Reason I am selling, I cant really take advantage of it with out a special rec. has the black grip. I cant find much info on them.

Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Where do you have it listed? I have not seen them sell for 2K myself, but I have seen 1,200-1,500. They are going to start selling brand new 24 inch barrels for the Aug now along with some other sizes. I know they are taking pre-orders. When you refer to needing a special rec., what do you mean? Won't it work in any Aug?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its listed here, and on several other sites. Yes it will fit in my gun, I just meant I cant take full advantage of it without the special reciever that I could mount better optics on. I will lower the price down some, But in all my searches I have only seen one other 24 inch bi-pod barrel. And it was listed higher. Not sure if the ones Steyr will be comming out with will be as good? This one is a original. I will change the price to 1700.00

Thank you for the input,
Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts