Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last generation Steyr M357-A1, chambered in .357 Sig. Made in 2014. Comes in the original box with two original mags, both keys and the case lock. I have only put maybe one box of ammo through this pistol and have never had a single issue. It is in like new condition. It has been stored in a humidity controlled safe and has been cleaned and oiled after each time it was shot. Will ship from my FFL to yours. Buyer pays actual shipping at cost.

·
Registered
251 Posts
So we only have to pay shipping and you'll send it to one of us, sounds like a great deal!

Seriously, how much are you asking?

Unfortunately for you, you didn't make this post 5 months ago, if so you would have written your own ticket....However it's now Jan 2018 and as you may be aware not one but two separate companies now make drop in .357 Sig barrels. So now anyone can have a .357 Sig Steyr and better yet have one in any size (L,M,C,S) with options (extended, fluted, threaded etc.)

So unless you find a collector you might not like the price people are now willing to pay.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Well Lentner1 you struck gold on GB. I seriously hope nothing happens with the potential sale and you get every penny those rubes are offering.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have spoke to one of the bidders on the GB listing and I do believe he is a collector/purist and is looking for an actual M.357. Back in 2014 i would have never guessed that they would be bringing this kind of money. I bought two of them on a Black Friday promotion for $389 each. If I can get enough out of one to cover the cost of both of them I’m basically walking away with a free gun. That sets well with me...

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have spoke to one of the bidders on the GB listing and I do believe he is a collector/purist and is looking for an actual M.357. Back in 2014 i would have never guessed that they would be bringing this kind of money. I bought two of them on a Black Friday promotion for $389 each. If I can get enough out of one to cover the cost of both of them I’m basically walking away with a free gun. That sets well with me...
If you were able to sell in Kommifornia, you’d still get those wild #s.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts