100th post

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by heavymetalmachine, Sep 28, 2007.

1. heavymetalmachine

heavymetalmachine New Member

Is this some kind of record??

100th post and still I do not own a Steyr :lol: :lol:

The gun shop called this morning but I was out so maybe just maybe it has come in 8)

Wish me luck :wink: :wink:

2. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Congrats on your second pip. You may have set a record for the first 100 poster without a Steyr pistol.

Hope your wait ends soon. It will be well worth it. Sometimes waiting can even be good for you.

I applied for my concealed-carry permit in August 2006 and did a lot of window shopping for a high-cap, compact semi-auto while I was waiting. I first found out about Steyr pistols in October and then joined the club here. If the permit had come sooner, I would have probably bought a Glock, S&W or XD and still be ignorant of Steyr pistols.

I don't know how many posts I had before I finally got my M357-A1 shortly before Christmas 2006, but I bet it wasn't 100. Thanks for contributing as you've helped me a lot with your info on RIA pistols and other topics, too.

Maybe your example will draw some of the lurkers out to join in the conversation even if they're not Steyr owners. :mrgreen:

3. heavymetalmachine

heavymetalmachine New Member

Thanks for the kind words..

My Steyr M9-A1 did come in today 8)

I have thus far cleaned all four mags and loaded them. I loaded them to full capacity to let the springs break in.

I have done a basic break down and clean. I was surprised how clean the pistol was.

It had no oil or cosemoline or anything anywhere!!!

Going for my carry license tomorrow so I don't know when I will get to try it :cry: