Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
100 billion dollars from the IMF was proposed by none other than puppet-master Geoge Soros this week for underdeveloped countries CLIMATE EFFORTS.:cuss:
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2009copenhagenclimate/2009-12/10/content_9158498.htm
PLEASE READ THIS ARTICLE!

China is trying to back out, saying that they have mass poverty and need to focus on improving its citizens lives and their economic outlook.:cheers:

Way to go China!

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Yeah, I heard Hillary already expressed her willingness for americans to contribute to this 100billion dollar (just to get the ball rolling) fiasco. The Chinese really don't understand our propensity for throwing away money and neither do I.

Folks opposed to climate change should consider living on the moon where they won't have to deal with all those terrifying atmospheric fluctuations normal people call "weather".

Here is one of many less hysterical studies on the impact of increased CO2 in the atmosphere.

http://www.oism.org/pproject/GWReview_OISM150.pdf

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
For the real deal on AGW/real science - www.wattsupwiththat.com

Covers the idiots, and publishes real science. A real twofer!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Mostly because it gives useless politicians a way to look/feel like they are doing something.

That's why Obama has already convinced Congress to spend more money than the government will generate in the next 3 years... so he could look busy.

Politicians are also supremely free-wheeling with other people's money.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Pfft...What's another 100 billion...to people/organizations who hate us but love our Congress' propensity for throwing away your money and mine? By this exclusive club who lives in ivory towers and and has no clue (nor do they care) about the needs and desires of you and I. But I digress...:cuss:

Bittrich

1 - 6 of 6 Posts