Quantcast
L9-A1 Pics from HQ
Steyr Club - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Default L9-A1 Pics from HQ

Hi Guys

Our German Bro, Heini gave us the headsup bout handlin' the new model L-A1. Thanx, Heini!

So, I contacted Oliver and had 'im send us a few pics. And, now that the cat is officially out of the bag, I can post 'em.

So, here ya go!

VERY SEXY!!!

That's the good news...and here's some more good news...along with a little not so good news...but it is promising

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver Bauer
    ...on the IWA show in Nuernberg/Germany we introduced the STEYR L-A1 model, which

is a full size service pistol. It is available in 9x19, .40 S&W and .357 SIG Ė sorry no .45 right now.

It furthermore features the upgraded trigger, an ambidextrous magazine release and the loaded

chamber indicator in the rear (not only seeable but also feel able).

On the pics Iíve included it is pictured with the optional manual safety. Iím quite sure, this option will

not be available in the US...
    The L45-A1 has yet to make it's debut, but "Baby Steps" comes to mind. <shrug>

Take care, Guys.

Wulf <-- kinda prefers long-legged, skimpily clad Amazon Women steps

Last edited by Wulf; 03-13-2012 at 11:08 AM.

Default Re: L9-A1 Pics from HQ

Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    Hi Guys

Our German Bro, Heini gave us the headsup bout handlin' the new model L-A1. Thanx, Heini!

So, I contacted Oliver and had 'im send us a few pics. And, now that the cat is officially out of the bag, I can post 'em.

So, here ya go!

VERY SEXY!!!

That's the good news...and here's some more good news...along with a little not so good news...but it is promising

The L45-ACP has yet to make it's debut, but, "Baby Steps" comes to mind. <shrug>

Take care, Guys.

Wulf <-- kinda prefers long-legged, skimpily clad Amazon Women steps
    Less interested in .45 than in 10mm. BRING ME THE BEAST! L10A1.. just sounds dangerous.

I better go ahead and file for Divorce now, I see where this is going for me...LOL LOL LOL.......

I see the pattern here!!
    S, M, L ... That makes sense now. Might have to pick up one in 357. Looks sweet!

yeah, i have to have one, as soon as they his the USA i'm gonna have to get some... especially if .357 is an option. chop it down to s lenth, throw some BT parts inside... i might just have a new carry gun. CANT WAIT

Quote Originally Posted by xthexheadx View Post
    yeah, i have to have one, as soon as they his the USA i'm gonna have to get some... especially if .357 is an option. chop it down to s lenth, throw some BT parts inside... i might just have a new carry gun. CANT WAIT
    If you keep talking so much sense you may have to run for president!

I would be all over this idea, but cant imagine hacking up guns with a dremel (seen it "dun befo," makes me nervous)

maybe if we start a list of potential buyers they'd have a reason to import some sooner
    why are you surprised that a circus has broken out after electing clowns to office?

I need one now. If they can get this to Canada, put me on the list. Any idea what the length and barrel length specs are?

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    maybe if we start a list of potential buyers they'd have a reason to import some sooner
    That shouldn't be necessary - I think just about everyone at Steyr-Mannlicher and Steyr Arms has heard from one person or another on this forum by now, and we just found out about it yesterday.

They know we're interested, and there can be little doubt that the US will get it as soon as possible - we are, after all, the largest market for these things in the world.
    My Steyr M9A1 Evolution: v1.0, v2.0, v2.5, v3.0
    Project MSAR STG-556:v1.0
    Caracal Reviews: F and C

AWESOME.

Mixed feelings because with the longer slide, I can't mount it on the plastic M9 frames, anymore.

That just means that I will have to get a new gen A1 and the L9-A1!!! The .357SIG is also very tempting... !!!

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast