Steyr GB - Near new, with new spare parts. Value?
Steyr Club - Powered by vBulletin

Default Steyr GB - Near new, with new spare parts. Value?

I have a Steyr GB, in near new condition, (99%) with clean barrel (no carbon deposits - shiny chrome), 1 magazine. Comes with original box, papers, manual, and all cleaning items (wire brush, brass brush, cleaning rod, jag).

I also have several factory new old stock parts - including a barrel, extractor assembly (spring, spacer, and extractor), firing pin, 2 sets of grips, and 12 grip screws.

I might be interested in selling this (I would sell it as a package). How much do you think this is worth? To my knowledge, I have the only new barrel for the Steyr GB that can be located on the internet.

I was thinking $1250 - am I crazy?

Default Re: Steyr GB - Near new, with new spare parts. Value?

Not at all. That to me seems to be a reasonable asking price.

Could I ask you to hook a fellow Steyroid up with a grip screw or two. I lost one long ago and the silver one I replaced it with just does not do it justice.

Richard
    GB 9mm M9-A1 M40-A1 M357
    "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship."
    Alexander Fraser Tytler

Sure thing! I'll send it to ya ASAP. PM me your address

I put it up for sale on sigforum.com http://sigforum.com/eve/forums?a=tpc...232#4570077232

Price is $1200 for anyone who contacts me through SteyrClub - otherwise, it's $1300.

Richard, I've reserved two screws for ya -thanx for the help!

No problem and THANK YOU!!
    PM in bound.
    Richard
    GB 9mm M9-A1 M40-A1 M357
    "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship."
    Alexander Fraser Tytler

Are there any pic's of the gun to see what the condition is?
    Steyr M40
    Steyr M9A1
    Caracal F
    S&W 4506-1
    Ruger Lcr
    Lee Enfield BSA 1943, Savage 1944
    Swiss K31 41, 47
    Swedish Mauser M96 1915
    M1 Garand 1945
    NRA Certified instructor

Hollis,

Sure thing! Here is the classified posting:http://www.steyrclub.com/vb/classifi...item&itemid=82

And here are pics: (Sweet looking gun)

I have a lead on a great buy - so I am going to reduce my price on the Steyr GB to $980 shipped, valid ONLY until the 16th of this month.

Got my screws on Saturday, THANKS again!!!
    Richard
    GB 9mm M9-A1 M40-A1 M357
    Alexander Fraser Tytler

Hi,
    Recently bought a GB that looks near new, but the extractor assembly blow out while shooting. Do you still have the 3 pieces? I contacted Steyr and they said that they no longer carry parts of the GB.

Had a few FTE problems before loosing the extractor.