Steyr GB - Near new, with new spare parts. Value?

Discussion in 'Other Handguns' started by reloader-1, Dec 6, 2010.

1. reloader-1

reloader-1 New Member

I have a Steyr GB, in near new condition, (99%) with clean barrel (no carbon deposits - shiny chrome), 1 magazine. Comes with original box, papers, manual, and all cleaning items (wire brush, brass brush, cleaning rod, jag).

I also have several factory new old stock parts - including a barrel, extractor assembly (spring, spacer, and extractor), firing pin, 2 sets of grips, and 12 grip screws.

I might be interested in selling this (I would sell it as a package). How much do you think this is worth? To my knowledge, I have the only new barrel for the Steyr GB that can be located on the internet.

I was thinking $1250 - am I crazy?

2. Soverign

Soverign Premium Member

Not at all. That to me seems to be a reasonable asking price.

Could I ask you to hook a fellow Steyroid up with a grip screw or two. I lost one long ago and the silver one I replaced it with just does not do it justice.

3. reloader-1

reloader-1 New Member

Sure thing! I'll send it to ya ASAP. PM me your address :)

4. reloader-1

reloader-1 New Member

5. Soverign

Soverign Premium Member

No problem and THANK YOU!!
    PM in bound.

6. Hollis

Hollis New Member

Are there any pic's of the gun to see what the condition is?

7. reloader-1

reloader-1 New Member

8. reloader-1

reloader-1 New Member

I have a lead on a great buy - so I am going to reduce my price on the Steyr GB to $980 shipped, valid ONLY until the 16th of this month.

9. Soverign

Soverign Premium Member

Got my screws on Saturday, THANKS again!!!

10. Bendbiker

Bendbiker New Member

Hi,
    Recently bought a GB that looks near new, but the extractor assembly blow out while shooting. Do you still have the 3 pieces? I contacted Steyr and they said that they no longer carry parts of the GB.

Had a few FTE problems before loosing the extractor.

11. Timberwolf

Timberwolf New Member

I too am looking for an extractor assembly for the nine mm GB. Mine has been missing for years and the only FTE I've experienced with it is in manual clearing. When firing it has always ejected.